Crystal Glow Hair Oil
Offer ends in
Crystal Glow hair oil is a hair health-centric product made specifically to provide all the necessary nutrients to your hair for its nourishment and overall improvement. It aims for optimal hair fall control along with stimulating hair growth.
It helps to strengthen your hair follicles from within, thus nurturing its lustre and volume. This hair oil is entirely organic and safe with no side effects. An amalgamation makes it of all-natural ingredients used by our ancestors throughout generations.
If you are looking for a nourishing hair oil that will gently enrich your scalp with nutrients, then Crystal Glow hair oil is the right choice.
Key ingredients of the Hair oil:
Crystal Glow hair oils is an affordable hair health improvement product that helps to nourish and strengthen your hair. It is enriched with ingredients that balance the ph level of your scalp and promote hair growth.
Crystal Glow hair oil has extracts of:
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Bala( Sida cordifolia), Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolis), and Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra).
Its other ingredients include:
Butylated hydroxytoluene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, fragrance, and base oil.
Benefits of Crystal Glow hair oil:
Crystal Glow hair oil is a gentle yet effective formula that nourishes and promotes hair growth. Some other benefits of Crystal Glow hair oil are:
- It hydrates the hair cuticles and keeps fizz at bay.
- Protects the hair from heat and damage by forming a coat on a protective layer over the strands.
- It helps to make your hair glossy and smooth.
- It prevents your hair from getting dry and brittle.
- It helps to fight dandruff and split ends.
- Massaging the oil on your scalp stimulates blood circulation, promoting hair growth and even eases stress and calms you down.
- It even reduces the risk of lice as oil nourishes the scalp and prevents your scalp from getting dry and flaky, onto which lice thrive.
- It prevents and protects your scalp from bacterial and fungal infections.
How to use Crystal Glow hair oil:
Oiling your hair with Crystal Glow hair oil can be highly beneficial for your hair health; however, there is a correct way of applying it:
- First, you need to pour an adequate amount of oil as per your hair length and thickness on your palms.
- Rub the oil between your palms and then massage it to your scalp and hair lengths.
- Massage it well into your roots.
Mistakes to avoid while oiling your hair with Crystal Glow hair oil:
Oiling your hair holds a great significance for improving our hair and scalp health. It retains the scalp's natural oils and protects it from further damage. Oiling is an age-old proven practice and has a lot of myths and mistakes attached. Let's see some common mistakes we tend to make which should be avoided:
- Don't wash off your hair as soon as you oil it. Let it stay on your scalp and hair lengths for at least an hour before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
- Avoid combing your hair immediately after you have oil massaged them. This is when the hair roots are in their most vulnerable state, and combing them will lead to hair fall.
- Never oil your wet hairs. This is one of the most mistakes people tend to make. Wet hairs are prone to breakage, and any pulling done during this time will cause your hair to fall and further hair damage.
Crystal Glow hair oil is the best available oil for every hair type, and its regular usage will add shine to your hair and make them smooth and manageable.
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
Locate the authenticity QR code sticker on the side or top of Crystal Glow Product, this has the best technology built-in unique code. Once the QR code is scanned from the smartphone reader, It will be verified & checked against our internal database.
The use of counterfeit products can be extremely dangerous, so in case of any doubt, or if the code on your product appears to be wrong, do not hesitate to contact us, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at: +91 99906 46967. Mon-Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM IST, so that we can provide further assistance.