Crystal Glow Skin Brightening Soap
Offer ends in
Made from natural oils from lovely Jojoba wild hazel oil, fresh Almond, and carefully selected Coconuts from our reliable source. Crystal Glow Soap provides your skin with the primary natural elements that your skin needs to withstand the harsh weather and stay healthy. The soap contains Alpha Arbutin that focuses on controlling the Melasma and brightens your skin tone. Kojic Acid and other active ingredients are added to Crystal Glow Soap with the utmost care and careful consideration. This is to ensure that your skin is protected from harmful UV Rays and external climate effects. The soap moisturizes, soothes, and firms the skin. Also, effectively works on pimples and wrinkles.
1. Naturally lightens skin tone.
2. Removes oil, bacteria, make-up and dirt, and keeps your pores unclogged.
3. Protects your skin from harmful U.V rays and keeps you safe from skin damage.
4. Deeply cleans, nourishes and repairs your skin cells.
5. Provides premium quality herbal ingredients and essential oils for your skin.
6. It has antibacterial properties that reduce pimples.
7. Moisturizes and softens your skin with its natural substances.
8. Fades and controls pigmentation, dark spots and pimple marks.
Alpha Arbutin, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil, Almond Oil, Glycerin, Glutathione, Coconut oil and Kojic Acid.
How to use
1. Use clean lukewarm water to wet and wash if possible.
2. Rub the soap directly on your skin and softly start massaging.
3. Keep the soap on your skin for at least 60 seconds then wash it off.
4. Use Crystal Glow Soap twice a day to get better results.
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
Locate the authenticity QR code sticker on the side or top of Crystal Glow Product, this has the best technology built-in unique code. Once the QR code is scanned from the smartphone reader, It will be verified & checked against our internal database.
The use of counterfeit products can be extremely dangerous, so in case of any doubt, or if the code on your product appears to be wrong, do not hesitate to contact us, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at: +91 99906 46967. Mon-Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM IST, so that we can provide further assistance.